Lovey’s is all about natural products for baby and moms and that’s why this topic piqued our interest. If you or someone you know is dealing with the discomfort of nausea or morning sickness, you’d be doing a good deed to pass along this information that may help them deal with it – drug-free!
If you need to quell those queasies? Try these drug-free tips:
• Use Psi Bands , acupressure wrist bands for the relief of nausea. The use of wrist acupressure to relieve nausea has become increasingly popular in the United States. Numerous scientific studies support the use of wrist acupressure to relieve nausea. If you’ve not tried this, its certainly worth your while to investigate. See the bottom of this post for more details!
• Try ginger. It can be found as a powder in a capsule, grated fresh into hot water for tea, in syrup, or even as a sucking candy.
• Cold fluids and solids like ice chips, popsicles, frozen grapes, etc. may provide relief and help take away the metallic taste in the mouth.
• Try not to eat too much at a time, but also avoid an empty stomach. Eat several small meals every day instead of large meals and try to incorporate protein into every meal.
• For morning nausea, keep a small snack (like crackers) right next to your bed and eat a bit before rising. Allow a few minutes for the snack to digest, then get out of bed slowly.
• Stay hydrated. Try a sports hydration drink, as well as water, broth, or juice.
• Get lots of rest. Stress and fatigue can make morning sickness worse.
We are not medical professionals, so contact your health professional if symptoms persist.
Additional information on Psi Bands you’ll find intriguing!
Psi Bands (www.psibands.com) were invented by a mom who was sick of the morning sickness she endured during both of her pregnancies. Many sources estimate that 80% of pregnant women experience the dreaded “morning sickness” — itself a misnomer, as anyone who has suffered through it can tell you that the nausea can last all day.
The use of wrist acupressure to relieve nausea has become increasingly popular in the United States for the following reasons:
• It’s affordable and easy to implement – simply place a Psi Band on each wrist.
• It is drug-free so it won’t harm your fetus or interfere with other medications.
FDA Cleared? Yes, you bet!
FDA-cleared Psi Bands are uniquely:
• fully adjustable around the wrist and at the acupressure point;
• waterproof – no more soggy wristbands so you can wear them in the shower; and
• fashionable – available in six fun different designs.
Psi Bands are available in Canada at many Medicine Centers, or visit www.PureEAU.com to purchase directly. You can find them on Amazon.com in the USA as well as many other locations. Please check the Psi Bands website for other store locations.
NEW – at select Target Stores : http://www.psibands.com/target
Thank you, www.Psibands.com from www.Loveys.ca! From one natural product to another, we truly appreciate the good work you are doing in helping people and we share your mission to make a difference in the lives of people who may be suffering and are uncomfortable.